This is part 1 of my crazy thoughts. They are just some crazy things I come up while I am working, sometimes they pop-up in my head while I am walking, or even when I’m reading. But they usually come to me when I’m alone at work. They are like these internal conversations that I have with myself, I call them scrabble thoughts. They can be called quotes, sentences, poems, or anything that makes more sense to you. These are the one I came up with today:
- Nothing matters more to me than not doing what’s important… What I feel is right inside me.
- I want him to say what’s in his heart always.
- Nothing is stopping you from telling me the truth. If you haven’t said anything is because you are afraid of the outcome. If so, please save it. It’ll do more damage than good.
- Be the you you want to be, not the you people want to see.
- Is not like suddenly you are going to look at me and say something like, “Wow, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” Right? So let me imagine it in my head. Make it something real in there, because right now imagination is all I have.
- And the men I don’t like are the men who come to me. Could life be more selfish?
- The sexy thing he does with his lips! It drives me crazy. I learned his name today. Mac.
- I don’t give two fucks about what you think! I’m done caring for people who don’t care about me.
That’s it for today. I know they are many, but as I said before, they come alive inside my head whenever they want to. I can’t control these thoughts, so I just learned to let them be. I hope you can find one that appeals to you, or something that you recognize yourself with and hopefully you can stick to it, and maybe not feel alone. Or just have fun with them. You can continue them if you like. Make a short-story out of them, or even a song, or add another thought to it. I think that will be cool. I don’t mind.