This is going to follow the same flow as the first post. These thoughts come up to me when I ‘m working alone. My brain has this wide imagination that knows no limits. Feel free to use them anyway you want to, if you want to continue them, add a short quote to it, or even write something about it, it is okay with me. These are the ones that I came up with today:
- And I know is stupid because I’d never even talked to him and now I feel as if my heart would break apart in a tiny million pieces, and he left them all for me to pick up.
- It blew in front of my face and it hurt. It was stupid considering I didn’t know the guy; but is the same thing when you see an accident happen, you hurt for the person in the accident. Well, so did I–not for him though, for me.
- Do you think a person like me deserves a happy ending?
- None of it matters because in the end none of the goodness in my heart would go through your eyes; if I don’t have a nice body or a beautiful face, why would what is in my heart matter?–You wouldn’t notice anyways.
- You know how in movies life plays you? As in it makes it seem ad if life is holding you by the hand and if you fall, life would catch you and won’t let you down? Well in real life, things don’t work that way. If you fall, life would probably fall with you. Is all up to you; learn to get up by yourself because life ain’t got no hand to pick you up if you go down.
- Sometimes we are like roaches. Creeping between the cracks of dirt and darkness. Crawling through the floor, emerging from the rot and decay, just to be fulfilled by more ugliness and to be rejected by people.
- I feel so good I could kill someone, but in a good way, you know?
- All this fame and success and all of these things you call happiness won’t last long if you don’t find someone to share it with.
Well, that’s it for today. Once again, please feel free to do whatever you want with these thoughts. I hope that you can identify with one of these, at least. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!