So, as I keep reading and reading, my TBR pile keeps growing and growing, and for this next upcoming month there’s no exception. May is a month that so many good books are about to come out–finally–after years of waiting, they get to be in my precious hands, and I am super excited about them:
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas: This is the second book on the “A Court of Thorns and Roses” series, which came out last year in the month of May. So now, after exactly a year later, we finally get to continue this wonderful adventure with Feyre and Tamlin, an adventure that was long over due. I don’t like the cover on this particular book, I feel like ACOTAR’s cover was so much better design, but I won’t let that detail bring my hopes f the book down. She posted a picture on her instagram with a preview of the actual book, and I’m super excited because the book looks way much bigger than ACOTAR! Can’t wait! It is out 5/3.
- The Crown by Kiera Cass: This is the fifth and final book on “The Selection” series, and I jut hope Eadlyn get to solve many of her issues, because I was seriously disappointed with “The Heir.” I loved the first 3 books on the series, I think that Kiera did an amazing job coming up with the stories, and plot of the book. The characters and guidelines for the book where very descriptive, and very well written. However, in this part of the story, Eadlyn is totally different from America. I hate to say it, but she’s a little bit of a brat and b*tch. I’m however excited to see with which suitor she ends up with–I am rooting for Kile! and how this total mess unfolds. This one is supposed to come out 5/3.
- What I Need by J. Daniels: This is a more adult-romance series, but I’m head over heels in love with it, I’ve been waiting for this 4th book in this series to come out since forever. “The Alabama Summer” series, is a really entertaining and very sexy series that I just can’t see, to get enough of–so much so, that I found myself re-reading the books every once in while. This story brings two characters together, characters that I’ve been dying to read of! Is supposed to come out May the 16th, I hope she doesn’t push the date.
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer Armentrout: I love JLA, I think she’s an amazing author, and the fact that she’s coming up with this new story has me all giddy. She usually writes strong new adult/ teen romance, however this one is more softy in terms of romance environment. Is based on a high school, and supposedly the main character in this book has been home-schooled all her life, but for her senior year she gets to go to a public high school, and apparently the first day she gets there, she sees this guy that she hasn’t seen in years, but that apparently used to be really close to. I am really excited to read this, and see this new perspective that JLA is bringing us from her world, and since I’d never read anything by her that was this sweet looking I think I would really like it. This one is coming out May 17.
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey: The last book on the “5TH Wave” series. I’m super excited to see the ending to this wonderful series. Granted–I haven’t read the second one yet, but I’m planning on doing it before the last one comes out. I really enjoyed the first book, I think that the actions scenes were really well developed, and well written. The author did a great job describing the character, and giving them different characteristics that made them unique from any other character that I’ve ever read. I’m dying to see how we put an end to the others. This one is supposed to come out the 24th of May.
So, that’s all for me. I wold probably read more than these books that month but those are my most anticipated ones, can’t wait to get my hands on them and actually jump into the adventures. Let me know what you think down in the comments, and if you find something in common with these short reviews I would love to talk about them with you. Thank you guys for reading! Have a day full of wonderful new reads.