So, I’m super excited about February. There are so many books that I want to read, I feel like I’ll run out of time before the month ends. But this month it’s great for new releases.
February 5, 2019
- Enchantee by Gita Trelease: This book is very interesting. It’s historical fiction based on the late 1700s in France. There’s a fantasy element to it as well and I’m excited for y’all to read it.
- Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers: This one I’m super excited about. I got an arc for it in #Yallfest. I don’t know much about this book other than it looks amazing.
- Fame, Fate, and The Kiss by Kasie West: I love and own all of the book by this author. She writes lighthearted fluffy stuff, and after all this fantasy I’ve been reading I really need to read this book.
- Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian: This is book number two in the Ash Princess trilogy. I’m not sure if I’m going to read this one. AP didn’t do it for me, but I might give it a try.
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas: There’s not much I need to say about this book. We all know the amazing Angie and THUG. So, yeah, I NEED to read this one.
February 12, 2019
- Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto: This one looks amazing. The cover does, and it has to do with phoenixes, so I’m sold.
- Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard: I think I speak for everyone that WE ARE SO EXCITED THIS BOOK IS FINALLY COMING OUT. If I don’t read about #Baeduan soon, I think I might die. Aeduan was my favorite character in the whole series so I’m super hyped. AHHHHHHH HFBFBSDFBSBFBASEGFIWQAA;DDDJFJBDBFBS!!!!
February 26, 2019
- Rayne and Delilah’s Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zetner: I don’t know if you follow Zaddy on IG but he posted a picture of his next book (is not this one) where he was crying from writing it. This one is not supposed to make you cry. So, I’m glad that he published a funny one before he makes us go back to crying.
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte: I really like the cover of this one though I’m afraid it’ll be like another Three Dark Crowns kind of book, so hopefully it’s good.
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller: This has something to do with someone not fulfilling some destiny and then fighting to get back what’s rightfully hers. Also, sounds like Black Panther to me so I want to read it.
These are the books that I want to read for February and I’m so excited about all of them. I don’t know if I’ll get to read them all, but hopefully I do 🙂
Sound off below and let me know if you are as excited as I am for these upcoming releases. Do you have any different ones that I don’t have on my list? If so, please let me know!