So this is the first time I’ve been tagged to do anything, so let’s see how this goes. I want to thank Kelly for tagging me first of all, she’s such a sweet blogger and her posts are fire!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
- Nominate three new bloggers each day
I just finished reading High Voltage by Karen Marie Moning and this author writes so beautifully–she has a quote that I stick to every two pages. For this day I will start with a quote that called me to this book as soon as I started reading it and it goes:
“You don’t grieve love; you celebrate that you had it.”
I tag the lovelies, Larkin @ Winderfilled Reads, Taylor @ Forever Bound By Books, and finally Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Thank you for reading! I’m out. XOXO
This is going to follow the same flow as the first post. These thoughts come up to me when I ‘m working alone. My brain has this wide imagination that knows no limits. Feel free to use them anyway you want to, if you want to continue them, add a short quote to it, or even write something about it, it is okay with me. These are the ones that I came up with today:
- And I know is stupid because I’d never even talked to him and now I feel as if my heart would break apart in a tiny million pieces, and he left them all for me to pick up.
- It blew in front of my face and it hurt. It was stupid considering I didn’t know the guy; but is the same thing when you see an accident happen, you hurt for the person in the accident. Well, so did I–not for him though, for me.
- Do you think a person like me deserves a happy ending?
- None of it matters because in the end none of the goodness in my heart would go through your eyes; if I don’t have a nice body or a beautiful face, why would what is in my heart matter?–You wouldn’t notice anyways.
- You know how in movies life plays you? As in it makes it seem ad if life is holding you by the hand and if you fall, life would catch you and won’t let you down? Well in real life, things don’t work that way. If you fall, life would probably fall with you. Is all up to you; learn to get up by yourself because life ain’t got no hand to pick you up if you go down.
- Sometimes we are like roaches. Creeping between the cracks of dirt and darkness. Crawling through the floor, emerging from the rot and decay, just to be fulfilled by more ugliness and to be rejected by people.
- I feel so good I could kill someone, but in a good way, you know?
- All this fame and success and all of these things you call happiness won’t last long if you don’t find someone to share it with.
Well, that’s it for today. Once again, please feel free to do whatever you want with these thoughts. I hope that you can identify with one of these, at least. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!
This is part 1 of my crazy thoughts. They are just some crazy things I come up while I am working, sometimes they pop-up in my head while I am walking, or even when I’m reading. But they usually come to me when I’m alone at work. They are like these internal conversations that I have with myself, I call them scrabble thoughts. They can be called quotes, sentences, poems, or anything that makes more sense to you. These are the one I came up with today:
- Nothing matters more to me than not doing what’s important… What I feel is right inside me.
- I want him to say what’s in his heart always.
- Nothing is stopping you from telling me the truth. If you haven’t said anything is because you are afraid of the outcome. If so, please save it. It’ll do more damage than good.
- Be the you you want to be, not the you people want to see.
- Is not like suddenly you are going to look at me and say something like, “Wow, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” Right? So let me imagine it in my head. Make it something real in there, because right now imagination is all I have.
- And the men I don’t like are the men who come to me. Could life be more selfish?
- The sexy thing he does with his lips! It drives me crazy. I learned his name today. Mac.
- I don’t give two fucks about what you think! I’m done caring for people who don’t care about me.
That’s it for today. I know they are many, but as I said before, they come alive inside my head whenever they want to. I can’t control these thoughts, so I just learned to let them be. I hope you can find one that appeals to you, or something that you recognize yourself with and hopefully you can stick to it, and maybe not feel alone. Or just have fun with them. You can continue them if you like. Make a short-story out of them, or even a song, or add another thought to it. I think that will be cool. I don’t mind.